Monday 8 August 2016

Shooting my ER24 Documentary

I have started shooting my ER24 Documentary.
For those of you who don't know , ER24 is an Emergency Services Company providing emergency medical and trauma treatment for all kinds emergencies, as well as patient transfers to the hospital.

My goal for the documentary is to show the people behind the uniform, who they are and why they have chosen to do what they do. I also want to show the work the paramedics do and what they go through on a daily basis.

The 6 shifts I have worked with ER24 so far has taught me a lot about emergency medical treatment and the people that do this selfless and thankless job every day. They work 12 hour shifts, day and night, and respond to a variety of calls from medical calls to accident scenes.

All of the ER24 Medics that I have worked with and met say the same thing: it's not just a job and they don't work coz they have to. They work coz they want to and it's more than a job, it's a calling and they do it coz they want to help people in there most desperate time and make it better. I have much respect for the Medics and the company they work for, as ER24 is the only Emergency Services Company in South Africa that helps people in need whether they have medical aid, money or not! That is something worth commending and I will most definitely be phoning 084 124 if I were ever need emergency medical treatment.

I am planning on making a 4 episode documentary as it is difficult to show all the great work the ER24 teams do in an hour long documentary! The first episode should be available soon!

Go to www.grooveinc.co.za and signup to our mailing list to be kept in the loop as to the progress of the documentary and the release date of the first episode!
Go to https://youtu.be/1L0WyCHzZ4A and view/like my trailer.
groovemasta


Groove Inc. Productions



No comments:

Post a Comment